On November 15, 2022, the Kansas Health Institute held a virtual discussion with state leaders to learn about how the 2022 election will affect the health policy agenda in Kansas in 2023. Over 100 people participated in the event.
- Sen. Molly Baumgardner, Chair, Joint Committee on Corrections and Juvenile Justice Oversight; Chair, Education
- Rep. Brenda Landwehr, Chair, Health and Human Services
- Rep. Susan Ruiz, Ranking Minority Member, Health and Human Services
- Chad Austin, President & CEO, Kansas Hospital Association
- Alan Cobb, President & CEO, Kansas Chamber
- Glenda DuBoise, State Director, AARP Kansas
View a recording of the session below.