KHI held its first “Pop-Up Convening” on Thursday, December 17, 2020, and heard from, and asked questions of, federal and state policy leaders on the upcoming health policy agendas in Topeka and Washington, D.C.
- Will Carpenter, Chair, Social Services Budget Committee, Kansas House
- Oletha Faust-Goudeau, Asst. Minority Leader, Kansas Senate
- Kyle Christian, Legislative Assistant for Sen. Jerry Moran
- Kate Rohr, Legislative Assistant for Rep. Sharice Davids
- Tom Bell, former CEO of the Kansas Hospital Association
- Alan Cobb, CEO of the Kansas Chamber of Commerce