The Kansas Health Institute hosted a discussion of the Supreme Court’s health reform ruling and its implications for Kansas. About 80 people attended the July 2 event in person, and another 82 joined via live webcast.
The panelists were:
- Tom Bell, President and CEO of the Kansas Hospital Association
- Sandy Praeger, Kansas Insurance Commissioner
- Jay Angoff, Director of Health and Human Services Region VII
- Bill Rich, Professor of Constitutional Law at Washburn University School of Law
- Suzanne Schrandt, KHI Senior Analyst
- KHI President and CEO Robert St. Peter, who moderated the discussion.
Access these publications in the Documents & Downloads section.