*Please note that the KMMC is a volunteer effort of many stakeholders but is not an official activity of the KanCare program or the State of Kansas. If you have questions about KMMC, please feel free to contact Kari M. Bruffett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-233-5443.
The KanCare Meaningful Measures Collaborative (KMMC) is a collaborative effort of stakeholders created out of a desire to better understand KanCare, the Kansas Medicaid program.* The goal of the KMMC is to bring together KanCare consumers, stakeholders, researchers and state agency staff to increase the visibility, credibility, validity and usefulness of information broadly available about KanCare. Additional information on the KMMC’s scope of work and purpose can be found in the KMMC Charter Statements.
Participating organizations and individuals contribute their expertise, perspective and time to the effort, which is facilitated by the Kansas Health Institute (KHI).
- KMMC Recommendations Memo (December 2021)
- Improving Social Determinants of Health Data Collection in KanCare (August 2021)
- Recommendations on Meaningful Measures of KanCare (July 2021)
- Existing KMMC Meaningful Measures Reports (October 2020)
- Annual Report: KanCare Meaningful Measures Collaborative (October 2020)
- Recommendations on Meaningful Measures of KanCare (April 2020)
- Annual Report: KanCare Meaningful Measures Collaborative (August 2019)
- Annual Report, Executive Summary KanCare Meaningful Measures Collaborative (August 2019)
- KMMC Consumer Engagement
- KMMC Legislative Testimony
- State of Kansas KanCare Program official website
- Kansas Legislature’s Robert G. (Bob) Bethell Joint Committee on Home and Community Based Services and KanCare Oversight