The mission of the Kansas Health Institute is to support effective policymaking through nonpartisan research, education and engagement. One way we do that is by convening educational forums around health policy issues.
- No upcoming events
Select a link below to access recordings and materials from these past events.
- January 5 & 7, 2021: Legislative Health Policy Orientation
- December 17, 2020: Post-Election Health Policy Round-Up
- October 29, 2020: Surprise Medical Bills
- September 30, 2020: What’s Driving the Cost of Health Care?
- September 22, 2020: County Health Rankings: Education, Health and COVID-19
- September 17, 2020: Prescriptions for Change: The Price of Drugs and State Cost Control Strategies
The Kansas Health Institute supports effective policymaking through nonpartisan research, education and engagement. KHI believes evidence-based information, objective analysis and civil dialogue enable policy leaders to be champions for a healthier Kansas. Established in 1995 with a multiyear grant from the Kansas Health Foundation, KHI is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization based in Topeka.