Experts at the Kansas Health Institute explore a wide range of health policy topics, which is why visitors to KHI.org are just as likely to find county-level health data as they are to learn how proposed health policy changes in Topeka and D.C. could affect Kansans.
To illustrate, we’ve ranked the most-read items in 2020 from the KHI website.
- A Kansas Twist — Reopening Plans for Kansas Counties (May-December 2020)
- Medicaid Expansion in Kansas: Estimated Enrollment and Costs (January 2020)
- Health at the Capitol: Special Edition — Summary of HB 2016 (June 2020)
- HI-C: Health Impact Checklist (February 2020)
- A Kansas Twist: The Rapidly Changing National Marijuana Debate (February 2020)
- 2020 Kansas Legislative Preview (January 2020)
- Uninsured Rates Across Kansas Counties (September 2020)
- 2020 County Health Rankings: County Profiles (March 2020)
- ICYMI: Virtual Event — Prescriptions for Change (September 2020)
- Insurance Coverage in the Medicaid Expansion Target Population (February 2020)