A Kansas Twist is KHI’s effort to distill important national news and developments into an easily digestible form that explains how it is relevant to Kansas and Kansans.
- A Kansas Twist—Reopening Plans for Kansas Counties (June 2, 2020)
- Social Isolation in the Time of COVID-19 (April 28, 2020)
- The Rapidly Changing National Marijuana Debate (February 21, 2020)
- How Does the Healthy Adult Opportunity Relate to Medicaid Expansion? (February 14, 2020)
- What Would Repeal of the ACA Look Like in Kansas? (January 14, 2020)
The Kansas Health Institute supports effective policymaking through nonpartisan research, education and engagement. KHI believes evidence-based information, objective analysis and civil dialogue enable policy leaders to be champions for a healthier Kansas. Established in 1995 with a multiyear grant from the Kansas Health Foundation, KHI is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization based in Topeka.