The Kansas Health Institute hosted a discussion of the Supreme Court's health reform ruling and its implications for Kansas. About 80 people attended the July 2 event in person, and another 82 joined via live webcast.
The panelists were (from right to left in the webcast):
• Tom Bell, President and CEO of the Kansas Hospital Association.
• Sandy Praeger, Kansas Insurance Commissioner.
• Jay Angoff, Director of Health and Human Services Region VII.
• Bill Rich, Professor of Constitutional Law at Washburn University School of Law.
• Suzanne Schrandt, KHI Senior Analyst.
• KHI President and CEO Robert St. Peter, who moderated the discussion.<br clear="all" />
→ Presentation: Slides from introductory presentation by Suzanne Schrandt (PDF).
→ KHI News Service coverage: Kansas hospitals ready to get on with federal health reform
Recording of the webcast