Here's the latest from Kaiser Health News on the 2012 election and what's at stake for health care in America.
• First Presidential Debate: University of Denver, Denver, Colo.: Oct. 3
• Vice Presidential Debate: Centre College, Danville, Ky.: Oct. 11
• Second Presidential Debate (Town Hall): Hofstra University, Hempstead, N.Y.: Oct. 16
• Third Presidential Debate: Lynn University, Boca Raton, Fla.: Oct. 22
The candidates on health care
• Obama's record on health care
• Romney's record on health care
GOP convention video clips
• Romney Vows To Repeal And Replace Health Law
• Ryan: 'Greatest Threat To Medicare Is Obamacare'
• GOP Convention: Christie Promises 'Hard Truths' From Romney
Democrat convention video clips
• Obama: 'I Will Never Turn Medicare Into A Voucher'
• Bill Clinton On Medicare: 'There Were No Cuts To Benefits At All'
• 'Obamacare' Plays Starring Role In First Night Of Convention
• Video Excerpts: Kennedy-Romney Debate 1994
Comparing and contrasting the candidates and plans
• Is A Competitive Health Care Model All It's Cracked Up To Be?
• FAQ: Obama v. Ryan On Controlling Federal Medicare Spending
• Resources And Proposals On Curbing Medicare Cost Growth
• Campaign Claims: Health Law Myths And Facts
• FAQ: Decoding The $716 Billion In Medicare Reductions
• How Medicaid Block Grants Would Work
• Obama on Health Care
• Full text of the health law
• After The Ruling: A Consumer's Guide
• Mitt Romney on Health Care
• Paul Ryan on Health Care
On the campaign trail:
• Medicare Battle Heats Up California House Race
• PA-06: Medicare Takes Center Stage In Close Pennsylvania Races
• Video: Medicare's Prominent Place In Pennsylvania Congressional Race
Kaiser Health News (KHN)
is a nonprofit news organization
committed to in-depth
coverage of health care policy
and politics. The Washington, D.C.-based
news service is a partner of
KHI News Service.
The KHI News Service is an editorially independent initiative of the Kansas Health Institute and is committed to timely, objective and in-depth coverage of health issues and the policy making environment. Find more about the News Service at khi.org/newsservice or contact us at (785) 783-2529.